Tuesday 24 February 2015

Challenge One : Week One : Body Scrub

Challenge One : Week One :  Body Scrub 

Week One- Soap and Glory Sugar Crush


Soap and Glory


So I have completed my first week of Challenge One. This is a challenge I set myself to try and get my legs looking and feeling smoother and boost my confidence in time for summer! Read more about it here!

I picked up these three different exfoliating scrubs in Boots as they had a 3 for 2 offer on. I had always wanted to try Soap and Glory exfoliating scrubs and so I decided to pick out three different types and compare them. 

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 


Soap and Glory Sugar Crush

So first up was Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I used this scrub all week every time I had a shower. 
Its description on the pot reads "with smashed brown sugar& sweet lime, almond &macadamia grains" - which for some reason or another reminds me of Mojitos ..yummmm. 

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush
I took a little in my hand at a time and rubbed it in circular motions on my legs. The micro-beads were quick large and this helped to remove dry skin on my legs. 


I advise stepping out of the stream of water from the shower or even turning the shower off completely when using this exfoliator as otherwise it will all wash away down the drain too quickly. 

The first time I used it I noticed the very citrusy lime smell. I didn't mind it at first but after using it for a week I found that the smell wasn't my favourite but this is just a personal opinion.

Overall, after using this product for the past week I have started to notice a change in my legs, They are much smoother and not as dry. I am looking forward to trying out the next scrub now! 

This week I will be using Flake Away

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Thanks for reading.

Bobby x 

7 comments:

  1. Soap and Glory are an amazing product. Never tried their Body Scrub, this seems great though. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out if you get a minute? xx

    http://lordlaura.blogspot.fr/2015/02/nominations-awards-nominations-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my design blog :) Also, this was a great post :) I'm a huge fan of the Soap and Glory scrubs! Another range you may want to consider is from The Body Shop! A little more expensive but they work wonders on the legs :) Georgia x
    http://thelittlepinkdesignblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Georgia ! Ooo I love body shop scrubs too. I have one which has African salt in it and it's divine!

      Bobby x

      Delete