Tuesday 6 January 2015

Storing Palettes

Storing Palettes!


Eye shadow palettes are so handy but they can take up a lot of room when you are trying to store them. While re-organsing I found one solution which worked great for me.





I decided to use a toast holder to organise my palettes! I had one lying unused around the house and saw this as a perfect opportunity to get some use out of it.




It has saved me loads of space on my makeup shelf and I can still see all the different palettes at a glance. 


I hope this has given you some ideas for storing your eye shadow palettes !

Thanks for reading,



Feel free to follow me on Google +bloglovin' or Twitter (@Pressed_Powder)

Bobby x. 

2 comments:

  1. That's probably the cutest toast holder (and now eyeshadow palette holder) I've ever seen! :)
    Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for you comment :)

      Bobby x.

      Delete