Monday 26 January 2015

OOTD

Outfit of the Day

OOTD

I was looking in my wardrobe this morning to try and decide what to wear today and I noticed two things. 
  1. It is so disorganised I can't see all the clothes at a glance I have to try and rummage around.  
  2. I have so many clothes which I have hardly ever worn.
So I remedy this I have decided to unleash a full wardrobe reorganisation scheme starting from tonight! So this will mean taking out all the clothes sorting them into what I want to keep and what I want to donate and then putting away any summer clothes that are clogging up my wardrobe at the moment. If you have any tips for reorganising your wardrobe let me know! 

My second remedy is aiming to wear an item of that I haven't worn in a few months everyday. I think I am getting to set in my ways of wearing certain outfits over and over. 

So today I decided to wear my Uterque dress and Mexx jumper. The Mexx jumper is new but the Uterque dress hasn't seen the light of day in a while so it is nice to give it an outing!  

Mexx Top
Uterque dress

And that is my outfit for today :) Hope you like it !

As always thank you for reading my blog! Hope you have a great day!

If you liked this post don't forget to follow me on Google +, Bloglovin or Twitter (@Pressed_Powder). 

Love Bobby x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment