Sunday 4 January 2015

Make up Make Up Everywhere...

Organising and Storing Beauty Products

With the new year comes new resolutions and one of mine was to get organised! One of the messiest areas of my room was my make up and beauty products. I had some in the bathroom, some on my desk and some scattered around the room. I was in desperate need of organisation. My main problem was storage space so I put up a new shelving unit and now the only problem was how to sort and store my beauty products on these shelves! I didn't want to spend a fortune on make up dividers and special boxes so I used items I had already.   

File Stands/  Document Pigeonholes

I have a number of these lying around left over from my days in college and decided instead of them being a dumping place for documents and papers which I was too lazy to file away I would allocate them a new function- holders for hair appliances!





It didn't turn out too bad in the end although I'm wondering how functional it will be over time (meaning, after I use my hair dryer will I put it away- or be too lazy and leave it on the floor like I normally do? ) 

I have loads more items to store away so hopefully I will have a few more tips and tricks for you soon :)

I hope this helps!

Thanks for reading, 

Bobby.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment