Tuesday 27 January 2015

Guerlain Super Aqua Lotion, Replumping Toner Hydration, Radiance

Guerlain Super Aqua Lotion, Replumping Toner Hydration, Radiance  


Guerlain Super Aqua Lotion, Replumping Toner Hydration, Radiance  
This has to be my favourite toner I have tried so far. As you can see from the picture my Guerlain Super Aqua Lotion is down to the half way mark. I use this product almost everyday.

It is super hydrating and has a beautiful refreshing rose scent. I noticed a change in my skin after using this toner for a couple of days. My skin became much more hydrated and very smooth. It even improved the bags under my eyes. It is also really gently on my skin which is important to me. 

Guerlain Super Aqua Lotion, Replumping Toner, Hydration, Radiance
This is my go to toner and I will be a very tough act to beat !

Have you tried this product?

Do you have a favourite toner?

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to follow me on Google +bloglovin' or Twitter (@Pressed_Powder)

Bobby x. 



No comments:

Post a Comment